Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ick

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and achy, striking a significant blow to my delusion of exemption from colds and flus. I try my best, I really do: I don't touch bus poles and then put my hands in my mouth; I keep my distance from the shivering, hacking wretches who see fit to drag their contagious carcasses in front of the public for their own perverse entertainment; I use my cuffs to open doors and I wash my hands a kerblillion times each day. And this is what I get? Listen up, you parasitic world: if you do not cease and desist this very moment, I swear I'm going to go all Glenn Gould!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh noooo! Hope you feel better soon!

(ps am still here, just lurking because I feel a bit silly saying "I really like that!" every time you post something :$ )

SEAMONKEY said...

I'd hug you, except that it's probably not a good idea right now... (and because you're thousands of miles away, but that's academic) :P

Camilla said...

Heee! :D :D :D