Okay, I've resisted the urge to write this entry entirely in octal. It might discourage my lone reader, and then where would I be?
127150151156151156147040151156164157040164150145040166157151144077
The only thing better than working on a really tough riddle, the only thing better than tearing your hair out and swearing at the computer screen for days, the only thing more satisfying than finally, FINALLY cracking that fucker, is sitting back and watching other people do all that stuff while you cackle at their suffering. For you have the Answer. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
127157167054040171157165047162145040162145141154154171040144145164145162155151156145144041
My latent sadism has at last found its outlet. I shall strike with semaphore, I shall lacerate with Latitude and Longitude, mangle with Morse and excoriate with EXIF! My puzzling pugnacity shall know no bounds, and I, Seamonkey, will reign as Queen of Quizzledom! Uh, at least I will when I learn some HTML. Right. (looks around to make sure no real riddlemakers are standing there laughing)
163164157160040154141165147150151156147041
I think what I'm getting at is, I'm having a real gas with MysteryQuest. I'd give you some links to my levels but that would be cheating and I'd be run out of town on a Railfence Cipher. If you have masochistic inclinations and a 'freewheeling' (some might say nuts) kind of brain, I highly recommend the game.
132150160047171155040157160144166040151040165155171147056040114155047147040142155145040151156150165142056
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I like being called a hot nerd chick. Thanks!
Pardon my ignorance, but what is/are octals? :$
I have bookmarked the site for later, when I'm not working. I love riddles and other mindbendy stuff :D
Octal is base 8, just like decimal is base 10 and binary is base 2. :)
Thank you!
Post a Comment