Friday, December 29, 2006
Meta-Blogging is Despicable, But
This blog has become the victim of a most uneven afflatus. I'm beginning to think my Muse might have a multiple-personality disorder. Seamonkey's Circus isn't really sure whether it wants to be a dream journal, a showcase for art, a journal of daily experience, a place for extemporaneous expression or a collection of half-baked parodies. That's all well for me, the creator; but I ache for the poor reader, who never knows whether s/he will be slapped with the plastic chicken, given a sip of wine or tickled with a feather. For this, I am almost prepared to apologize. I promise that we will try to be more consistent in the future, but I cannot guarantee it. In fact I'm 99.8% sure we're on the downhill slope of some irreversible literary entropy. But we shall try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, no apology needed, on my account at least. I like the eclectic offerings at Seamonkey's Circus!
Post a Comment