Spontaneous orgasms while yawning have been reported
Oooo that's a good one :D Do you do these ones by hand, or by some other method?
Thanks Camilla. Yes, this one I did by hand with a soft pencil. :)
Wow. It just looks like there's a whole story in that picture. It's hard to look at it all in one piece - each little bit I look at makes my eye wander onto the next bit, and so on.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooo that's a good one :D Do you do these ones by hand, or by some other method?
Thanks Camilla. Yes, this one I did by hand with a soft pencil. :)
Wow. It just looks like there's a whole story in that picture. It's hard to look at it all in one piece - each little bit I look at makes my eye wander onto the next bit, and so on.
Post a Comment