Thanks niamh sage. I make them in Photoshop. If you look hard at this one, you can see some dried calendula (a flower) and some other plants which I scanned. I use multiple layers and erase parts of each, so the interesting parts of the layers show through. Then I took one of my pieces which had shades of green and applied it as a 'colour' layer. Thanks for asking. :)
2 comments:
Thanks niamh sage. I make them in Photoshop. If you look hard at this one, you can see some dried calendula (a flower) and some other plants which I scanned. I use multiple layers and erase parts of each, so the interesting parts of the layers show through. Then I took one of my pieces which had shades of green and applied it as a 'colour' layer. Thanks for asking. :)
Oh, very cool! Thanks for that link niamh sage!
Post a Comment